Impactful helps clients fulfill their missions to improve the lives of others.
- Created relationships with 25 top university engineering programs to increased highly qualified applicants for our Young Scholar award by over 150%.
- Increased website traffic by 40% year over year.
- Built blog based on audience input, increasing visits by 20% year over year.
- Developed global editorial board to provide expert perspectives for the blog.
The Marconi Society is a foundation providing awards and programs to support scientific achievements in the Internet and communications that significantly benefit mankind.
Impactful leads the Society’s marketing and communications, focused on building awareness of the Society, its awards, social impact programs (see below) and fundraising.
Impactful created the Society's overall marketing and fundraising strategy and manages the Marconi Society and Marconi Young Scholars web sites and all content including the Society's blog, newsletter, videos and e-mail campaigns.
- Developed and tested key messages and proof points for each of Good World Solutions’ audiences - workers in developing countries, factory management and corporate social responsibility leaders at major brands.
- Created messaging guide to help employees infuse key messages into all aspects of their communications.
Good World Solutions is a social enterprise that gives voice to factory workers through mobile technology that lets brands keep a pulse on workers’ needs, interests and issues.
Impactful developed messages and value propositions to help Good World Solutions tell a compelling story to key markets and differentiate their service in a competitive space.
- Articulated OpenOakland's mission, vision and values based on ideation sessions with key stakeholders.
- Developed, tested and refined messaging with input from a cross-section of the membership.
- Copy wrote headlines and calls to action for posters and other promotional materials.
OpenOakland is a nonprofit civic innovation organization that improves the lives of Oaklanders through techonology-powered solutions.
Impactful worked with OpenOakland to develop compelling messages to accurately describe the organization’s purpose, increase engagement and expand participants to include Oakland community without technical backgrounds.
- Developed messaging, approved by both Board of Directors and Merchants, to be used across all communications.
- Creating visual image to be used by the Market and in co-branding by merchants.
- Overseeing design and implementation of a new website created to tell the Market’s compelling message.
The San Francisco Wholesale Produce Market is a social enterprise that connects the food communities of the Bay Area.
Impactful leads marketing strategy and execution for the Market, aimed at building engagement, awareness of the market and demand among commercial produce buyers.
- Created messaging for a successful crowdfunding and community-building campaign that raised $40K from over 600 backers.
- Wrote e-mails and communications for friends of The Town Kitchen to use in order to solicit donations.
- Developed a press release, pitch e-mail and media speaking points / FAQs to assist The Town Kitchen leadership in press interviews. The successful campaign received local foodie coverage including East Bay Express, The Street, Cause Artist and established relationships with press for additional future coverage.
The Town Kitchen is a social enterprise providing job skills and development to at-risk youth in Oakland by offering lunches for corporations and events. These lunches are planned, packed and delivered by Oakland youth.
Impactful assisted The Town Kitchen with a successful fundraising campaign whose goal was to raise $40K to lease commercial kitchen space and to hire the organization’s initial youth cohort.